We all know there have been many changes over the past few weeks and more to come with the Government covid policies and advice - here's an update on changes to how we will be running the boutique with the same priority on keeping our customers and team safe:
- We are still operating on an appointment only/locked door policy so we can control the numbers of people at any one time in the boutique and to control the number of people arriving and leaving at the same time
- We have hand sanitiser stations at every point needed in the boutique and ask you to use this
- Appointments are in private appointment rooms so you don't need to mix with other customers
- Our team wear face masks and/or visors during your appointment
- We will ask you and your guests to wear facemasks whilst you are with us (unless exempt of course). We will continue to do this until the rules on people having to isolate if coming into contact with someone with covid change on 16th August - once this changes and our team no longer need to isolate if they have had both vaccinations, then we are more confident that the service we give to you won't need to be disrupted or our boutique closed, then we can move away from wearing facemasks.
- We still operate frequent handwashing We have all of the necessary advisory and legal covid and health and safety notices visible.
All of this will not take away from what will be a fabulous experience for you!